Planning Your Stay:
- July 16 – Saturday – Optional events include Golf Outing, Community Service Project and Informal Evening Reception.
- July 17 – Sunday – Annual Meeting officially begins 9:00 AM
- July 18 – Monday – Annual Meeting officially ends at 12:45 PM
All seminars, exhibits, Awards Breakfast/Business Session and Sunday Evening Welcome Reception/Silent Auction will be at the Williamsburg Lodge.
For Online Reservations
Booking Website or enter https://resweb.passkey.com/go/33507 in your browser.
For Call in Reservations
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Use Booking ID 33507 when calling.
Room Options and Rates: Three Options:
– Deluxe $165; Superior $145
Woodlands Hotel & Suites
– Suite $143; Guestroom $113 – located on the free Historic Shuttle route; takes 20-30 minutes to get from the Woodlands to the Lodge as it makes stops throughout the historic district. The Shuttle runs from 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM or you can drive your car and park at the Lodge. (1.4/miles)
- Superior $380 – located on the free Historic Shuttle route or is a short 5 minute walk from the Inn to the Lodge (.2/mile).
- Add 11% tax and $2.00 occupancy fee per room night to room rates.
- Reservations must be accompanied by a one night’s deposit for room and tax.
- Rates apply 3 days before and 3 days after the event.
Deadline: June 15, 2016
Cancellation: Individual deposits are refundable, provided notice of cancellation is received by the Hotel by 5 PM local hotel time at least three business days prior to reserved date of arrival.
Check in: 4:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Parking: Complimentary self- parking or $10/day valet parking