2015 Association Compensation & Benefits Report
A group of 26 states conducted compensation and benefit surveys among their executive members with Whorton Marketing & Research providing project support. Of the 4,533 senior association executives contacted, a total of 1,075 individuals responded for an overall participation rate of 24%. 37 CEOs provided information specific to North Carolina.
Defined positions include the chief paid executive, deputy chief paid executive, staff specialists and clerical positions. Compensation breakdowns are by budget size, association type and regional location.
States represented this year include:
The North Carolina and national reports are available now from AENC. Participants receive:
- Northeast: New York, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- South: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Florida, Texas, and Oklahoma.
- Midwest: Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Minnesota, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
- West: California, Washington, and Colorado.
(Members $100. Nonmembers $175. Survey respondents receive a 50% discount.)
- Executive Summary
- National 2015 Compensation & Benefits Report
- NC 2015 Compensation & Benefits Report
Phone AENC Member Services at 919-848-8255 or email email@example.com.